The plant swap. part 2

4/10/2015


The plant swap is back! Now that Spring has arrived and the sun is shining, it tickles again to swap some plants with you. Just like a year ago, I will swap plants with 4 for of you. Have a look at some swaps from last year.

We will play it a little different this time so I can give everybody a chance to join. You'll send me some plant seeds to sow, maybe cuttings or something othe plant-related. I send you other seeds, cuttings or something similar in return after I received yours. It will be a surprise and it will be fun!

4 persons can join, leave a comment in the comment section with a valid email so I can contact you and we can swap addresses. I will draw 4 names next Monday (13/04/2015) and will anounce you plant-lovers who will join.

Swap is closed!


◑ ◡ ◑ 

You Might Also Like

13 reacties

  1. Such a beautiful idea! dhanistha5@gmail.com :) looking forward to it! Telma, from Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! and plants of course.. I'm a landscape architect from Florida, USA. Clavisconti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. me! mail.to.nina.m@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goed idee!
    In voor zaden van mijn eigen stokrozen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaaaaa! Eindelijk weer 'n swap! Ik doe graag mee #fingerscrossed ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to be in as an Urban Jungle Blogger!! happyinteriorblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that project, mail me if you want seeds from Italy 🌱

    ReplyDelete
  8. The plant swap is the best swap and I would be so happy to participate :-)
    My email is : ilovedrawing@orange.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to join in! The sun is shining here in North Wales and plants and seeds are everywhere:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know it's too late to participate but I just wanted to tell you that I love your package!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome!
I would love to read your comments and thoughts.
Please write in English or Dutch .

+ NO advertisement is allowed and will be removed!