Good intentions.



Happy 2015! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. It took me longer then expected to get back to this place, but some things took all my attention. After the busy holiday season we started right away with finnishing our first room in the house. I'm a little bit out of breath and very tired, hence the lack of motivation to keep blogging on regular basis. Guess there will come an end to all this renovation madness. I will talk some more in the next posts about that and all my new year resolutions. Our windows are still covered with plastic so these are some familiar pictures from instagram.

Since a few weeks I'm the proud owner of a shiny new knittingmachine which I'm learning to use. I think it's finally time for a real collection of knitted goods next winter. I know that is something I say each year but this time I mean it. Already knitted some first swatched. I really like that stitch. I'm also knitting new Dots
| Stripes toques in new colors.

PS Some scarfs are for sale in the shop and two new apple cushions in size big, they are a limited edition and only 5 of each color are available!



◑ ◡ ◑

Comments

  1. It's good to see you back here. A knitting machine? Looking forward to seeing your new collection. That wool looks so delicate and warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you éva-mona! Yes, a knitting machine. It's a big machine with tiny needles that knit, still manually operated and heavy work but a lot faster than knitting with two needles. All my cushions are also made with this.

      Delete
  2. a happy and creative 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat fijn allemaal! Ik hou zo van de kleuren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new knitting machine! So happy to find one more machine knitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog and work are beautiful!
    I just followed, can't wait to see more.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome!
I would love to read your comments and thoughts.
Please write in English or Dutch .

+ NO advertisement is allowed and will be removed!