A walk in the woods, part 1



A day off and a long walk in to the woods was just what I needed. We found a new hidden gem outside the city. A 15 minute drive and you can make a walk between these beautiful giants. I love the foggy weather, which made everything look so magical and mysterious. Searching for mushrooms and collecting pretty leaves just like you did in primary school (remember?). Don't forget that great smell of fallen leaves and pines. And now I want to knit some more and prepare myself for Winter.


◑ ◡ ◑ 

Comments

  1. Oh, dit ziet er helemaal perfect uit! Zou ik ook zo van genieten! Ik mis het bos dichtbij mijn ouderlijk huis. Het park hier in de buurt is veel opener, wat minder spectaculaire taferelen oplevert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wonderful! The very best for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Een mistig bos is echt sprookjesachtig mooi he? Vorig jaar heb ik herfstfoto's gemaakt in Heverlee bos en ze zijn nog steeds een van mijn favoriete foto's. Dit jaar heb ik helaas geen tijd gevonden voor een boswandeling maar gelukkig bieden jouw mooie foto's me een beetje troost ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love forest visits, SO mystical and magical! Beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. autumn walks in nature are truly inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful. I have say that I've never searched for mushrooms in primary school, but that's a lovely thought. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome!
I would love to read your comments and thoughts.
Please write in English or Dutch .

+ NO advertisement is allowed and will be removed!