(Another walk in the city and another one of my favorite buildings.)

I want to thank everyone who left a comment on my Craft it Forward post below! This is going to be so much fun! Maybe I will play
again someday to give other people a chance to participate. If I could I would sent you all something.

Here are the people that can expect something from me in there mail:
Aloÿse - Koey - wide-eyed-tree - Deborah - Teresa

Please email me your addresses and make sure you pass it on to your five craft buddies!



Comments

  1. i'm so happy. i send you an e-mail with my adresse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, this also would be one of my favourite buildings i guess. simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Volgende keer doe ik zeker mee. :)
    De Vooruit is echt zo'n mooi gebouw. Heb het nog niet vaak bezocht, jammer genoeg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Onze buren! Heel mooi, maar helaas bomvol krakers momenteel. Hoewel ze zich nog gedeisd houden, moet ik eerlijk toegeven.

    Leuk idee, die craft it forward!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun! i've never heard of craft it forward. what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. de vooruit! daar ben ik al even niet meer geweest, maar zeker ook een van mijn lievelingsgebouwen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome!
I would love to read your comments and thoughts.
Please write in English or Dutch .

+ NO advertisement is allowed and will be removed!