Very soon for sale in the shop. Not sure yet about the color.


▲ ▲ ▲

Comments

  1. You should be sure about the color, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. misschien kerstrood? Is het een print of is het a la Rob Ryan en snij je al het witte eruit en kan je het voor het raam hangen? Ook erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juultje > Het is een print. Ik heb veel geduld maar nog niet zoveel als Rob Ryan :)
    Kerstrood is een leuk idee, misschien een beperkte opgave voor de feestdagen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh the leave details are great. I love it, including the color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this colour is nice! I saw your lovely comment about my prints over n the seventy tree - thanks you very much. You've got a great blog here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome!
I would love to read your comments and thoughts.
Please write in English or Dutch .

+ NO advertisement is allowed and will be removed!