In my last post I told you about the big big thriftfair we where going this weekend, it was quit hectic (people run to
be the first one inside) but also amazing.
Here is our big loot:
• Finally found the chair I was looking for ages. Couldn't choose so we bought two. To the enormous frustration of a
man who was hoping we put one back and was getting very angry at us.
• He found a lamp he liked (which was almost stolen by someone else, people where very very crazy).
• I bought lot's of viewmaster cards as a much to late birthday present for him (shame on me!).
• Liking the pattern on these clothes hangers (is that the right spelling?).
• Couldn't resist these wallpapers, which will probably turn into envelopes and boxes for the new house.
We still got a long wishlist so now where waiting untill next year.
▲ ▲ ▲