Oh chrismas tree

12/10/2014



Like all of you out there I'm very excited for this holiday season. Not only because it gives me the excuse to curl up on the couche to knit a lot but also because it's the first time I have a reason to really decorate our home.

*No real fir tree since the cat would have a blast, we don't have a yard to re-plant it and no vacuuming afterwords but we do have a real bastisRike-print to replace it. I'm so in love with this print and it blends perfectly in with all the greens.  (Thank you Rike!) *The eucalyptus wreaths I made some weeks ago. They are now completely dried and smelled amazing at the beginning. *I covered the table with doilys my grandmother made. *A garland I made to hang in front of the windows. I actually made a DIY (my very first one, hooray!) that will be posted tomorrow so you can make one too.


◑ ◡ ◑ 

You Might Also Like

7 reacties

  1. I all looks so welcoming and cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so wonderful! now i want to start decorating too:=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik heb er ook al zoveel zin in! Dit weekend ga ik bij mijn grootmoeder het huis versieren :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun tree! And those wreathes are awesome! Lovely and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh die pilea is reuse groot. Volgend jaar wil ik ook zo'n kerstboom!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome!
I would love to read your comments and thoughts.
Please write in English or Dutch .

+ NO advertisement is allowed and will be removed!