Citygarden - part 2


So what happened in our citygarden the past two months... a lot has changed since last time.

Everything that was sowed inside was repotted many times, so that tiny plants would'nt grow to much at once and get sturdy roots. I repotted my tomatoes 4 times and only placed them outside when they showed flowers. It makes me so happy to see those first tiny tomatoes. We planted 10 types and got 17 plants in total.  We got some salad, strawberries, mint, eggplant, paprika, artichoke, lemon cucumber (I got from Claudia, thank you yet again!) and many herbs. I even harvested my first radishes a view weeks ago and they tasted delicious and can't wait to try out more.

Comments

  1. ooh yay, looks great, you've done awesomely with a small space, inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. zo fijn!
    ik kijk uit naar de volgende update :->

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i love to see your garden update! it looks so great! you can be proud what you made of your little roof garden! Good luck and looking forward to see how it develops!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome!
I would love to read your comments and thoughts.
Please write in English or Dutch .

+ NO advertisement is allowed and will be removed!