A new year and a new start. I started 2016 with no real 'good intentions' but learned and did a lot more then ever. There was a lot of unexpected traveling, I learned new techniques, focused more on my own happiness instead of the expectations of others, tryed to live a minimalistic lifestyle in my own way with less consumerism, followed my instincts and learned to say 'no'.

For 2017 I will just do the same. No good intentions but taking day by day just as they are, focusing on making and creating.


• knits from 2015, a couple of sweaters, hats, socks, lot's of kid knits since they are so fun to make
• knits from 2016, lot's of sweaters + one for him, socks, a hat and a pair of mittens



◑ ◡ ◑


Comments

  1. I can relate to what you write very well, all the best for the coming year, for more being yourself and honoring your own needs. Your knitting is amazing! Much love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome!
I would love to read your comments and thoughts.
Please write in English or Dutch .

+ NO advertisement is allowed and will be removed!