Collections.









Maybe you guessed it, I'm totaly addicted to trift-markets. With the renovations on their way (even though it is still several
months before we can really start), I can only think about one thing, how we are going to decorate the place. My list of 'stuff
I need for the home' is getting bigger and bigger. I can't visit enough thrift-shops and markets looking for the perfect pieces.
My tin-box collection is slowly growing. Some new additions, the easter-box (wich is now my favorite, love the shape and the
illustrations) and the chinese-box (lastest picture).

I keep all my letters and paper scraps in these boxes and each time I open one it's like opening a treasure.
Also found some
fabric which maybe will be turned into cushions.


▲ ▲ ▲

Comments

  1. wat een goed idee om daar brieven in te bewaren. Ze zijn idd wel heel erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection! I am also a big fan of tin boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben verliefd op die tinnen dozen. Oh my! Die zou ik ook niet laten staan moest ik ze tegenkomen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what a wonderful collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are stunning! you have such a nice blog here :) i love tins, i have a little collection myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, komen die toevallig van Lucien Cravate in Brussel? Zoniet, een winkeltje in de Kartuizerstraat dat je zéker es moet checken, staan zo heel veel tinnen dozen en ander leuks en allemaal aan democratische prijzen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerlin > Ze komen niet van Brussel maar van de Kringloop en rommelmarkten. Maar heel hard bedankt voor de tip, nu zal ik eens een tripje naar Brussel moeten plannen ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome!
I would love to read your comments and thoughts.
Please write in English or Dutch .

+ NO advertisement is allowed and will be removed!