I'm getting in the mood for Christmas.
Happy weekend everyone!


▲ ▲ ▲

Comments

  1. This is so adorable, especially the ornaments on his antlers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh die is leuk!! Heb je pakje ontvangen, dank je wel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy weekend for you too!!

    Syl (http://mi-joya.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's so sweet! I feel christmassy too, today :)

    Thank you do much for your craft it forward gifts! I was so happy to receive your package!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why but this year, christmas seems everywhere.
    I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hihi, heel lief.
    dat zou een originele kerstbal zijn...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ik ook - leuk die illustratie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Severien > Oh! Dat is een heel leuk idee! Misschien probeer ik het eens uit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks warm and lovely xx this is great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome!
I would love to read your comments and thoughts.
Please write in English or Dutch .

+ NO advertisement is allowed and will be removed!