Pom pom pom. Playing with scraps of wool.


Comments

  1. Ha, leuk! Vooral dat je niet weer hoe hij eruit zal zien!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This orange juice looks so tasty (and cool)!! Have a lovely pom pom day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pom pom : ) I always love your pictures ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pictures are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooove Pom pom!!! The next thing to do ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die pomponnetjes doen me denken aan mijn kinderjaren!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Candy-colored pom poms! So sweet. That white and grey straw is also adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your choice of colors for these sweet pom poms !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fijne post! Leuk dat de pom poms zo verschillende kleurtjes hebben.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to do a pompom day. Look so pretty on your photos

    ReplyDelete
  11. so that's what they were! couldn't tell for a second. you own the cutest and most simplest things, i really love that about you x

    ReplyDelete
  12. that looks good..now I want pom poms

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah! i love the pom poms. so so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bits of turquoise in your pom poms! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful colored pom-poms!
    & the juice was so delicious as it looks? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome!
I would love to read your comments and thoughts.
Please write in English or Dutch .

+ NO advertisement is allowed and will be removed!